Welcome to the UAE Investment Map
- Energy sectorThe UAE government continues the drive to diversify its economy away from dependence on exports of oil and gas, so it is pursuing ground breaking renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.
- Industrial SectorsThe UAE government strategy focuses on developing the country's industrial and manufacturing sector, which contributes immensely to the overall economic growth, and strengthening its competitiveness globally.
- Telecommunications SectorThe telecommunication sector in the UAE is one of the most advanced in the world. In the past few years, the sector has witnessed rapid growth in mobile penetration, which in February 2010 reached 203% of the population.
- TransportationA strategic priority of the UAE is to become a major aviation and maritime transport hub between Europe and South-East Asia. The governments of each emirate have invested vast resources in developing port and airport infrastructure.
- Real EstateUAE real estate is an active and dynamic sector. Land is owned by the government of each emirate and land ownership, leasing, and freehold rights are left to the discretion of each emirate.
- TourismAccording to the World Economic Forum Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2009, for countries in the Middle East and Africa Region, the UAE ranked number 1 in terms of tourism competitiveness.
- Exhibition CentresADNEC owns and operates the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, the world's most modern exhibition centre which the President of the UAE opened on 18th February, 2007.
A majority of businesses, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs), in Dubai expects higher growth in revenues and profits for the second quarter of the year, a latest survey revealed on Saturday. The quarterly business confidence survey, conducted by the Department of Economic Development (DED), revealed robust expectations by Dubai business community.
UAE leaders have established a special relationship with their people based on strong dedication and allegiance to the homeland rather than on political ideologies. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice- President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was quoted as saying on Sunday.
Copyright © 2013.
Dar Al Tawasel National Est.